søndag 8. november 2009

Choises

Things happen.
People change, and people choose. Different things.

We all want stuff. Some more than others, but we all have wants and needs.
Some of us want things and stuff, and some wants a new job, a new apartment, love or excitement.
I truly don't know what I want. That I want something more for my self is very clare to me, but I can't seem to find the right answer.

I have great friends, a good and interesting job, ok income and a happening life. I guess some people are jealous of the things I do, and others think I'm living a lie. My family loves me, and I them. I even take part of my nearest friends family life. I love them and are welcomed in to them.

I find my self wanting changes for my self that would mean a great deal for me and the life I'm living.
Could I go back to school ?
Should I move abroad?
Would I make it?



Ingen kommentarer: