lørdag 29. januar 2011

New apartment - new needs!


I must say that buying an apartment surprised me as more of a struggle than
I had foreseen prior to the event. Because I would call it an event. The buying of the place wasn't any big deal, but decorating it is! I know that things I don't like, but getting the items I really want is worse.

Spindle Clock - George Nelson
I think this is the clock that I will buy for my kitchen - but i like this one too.
Turbine Clock


I would like this lamp designed by Jean Prouvé in 1950. It measures 1090x2030mm - clearly potent. Therefor the name " Potence".

Potence



I always have loved these iconique chairs designed by Charles & Ray Eames in 1950. It is called Dining Height Armchair X-base

For lounging I'd like this fantastic piece of sculpture - The Lounge Chair & Ottoman!
Designed in 1956 by Charles & Ray Eames
Blogglisten

Ingen kommentarer: